Video Surveillance in Anaheim, City of Industry, Inland Empire, Irvine, Ontario, Orange County, Pasadena, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside and Surrounding Areas
Video Surveillance Systems for Any Business or Industry
SoCal Access and Video specializes in video surveillance systems, video security cameras, and custom built and fully integrated digital video surveillance system for every business, industry, and institution.
We also specialize in professional installation and ongoing support and service for every system we install. We work with a variety of budgets and customers with different needs. We will custom design and install a video surveillance system that will be most effective and affordable for your operation.
Remote viewing capability is a standard function for all of our digital video surveillance systems and security cameras. You will be able to view any security camera remotely via the internet from a laptop, PC, ipod, iphone or smart phone.
Complete the reply form above, email email@example.com or call today for a complimentary 50 point security survey for your business. Operators are standing by 24/7 to assist you.
SoCal Access and Video surveillance systems offer business a single source solution to eliminate losses and control operations. The experts at SoCal Access and Video are professional security consultants and will provide onsite needs analysis, system design, turn-key installation, local on-site service, preventative maintenance and support.
We can assist you in developing a comprehensive migration plan from your existing digital or analog video surveillance system to keep pace with the new technologies on the market, while maintaining your budget, improving system performance, efficiencies and overall satisfaction.
Benefits of a digital video surveillance system
- Digital recording technology provides unparalleled superiority in performance, reliability, image resolution and overall benefits. Digital technology is faster, smarter, sharper than VHS based systems.
- Crystal clear playback tape 300-350 digital 600 to megapixal
- Higher density recording allows for longer recording on a computer hard drive for as long as it needs to be kept. User friendly, time and date search features
- Simultaneous search and record
- Lower maintenance costs
- Digital video surveillance helps deter many subversive behaviors such as shoplifting, vandalism, and employee theft.
- Security cameras and digital recording have proven to reduce fraudulent liability claims
- Digitally recorded files provide a video and audio record of documented incidents
- The internal awareness of a video surveillance system has been shown to improve employee productivity and business efficiencies, which can lead to an increase in net profit.
- A properly designed and installed video surveillance system can be used as a valuable audit log to review internal business activities in order to re-create actual events that may be disputed or unclear.
- Used in tandem with a card access control system, a fully-integrated video surveillance system with properly placed security cameras at entry points where electronic door locks are utilized can be a useful tool when reconciling entry to a door with an actual video log of the individual who gained access.
Digital Video Security Cameras for Every Budget And Protection Issue
A wide variety of security cameras and video surveillance equipment from which to choose:
- Digital Video Recorders
- Network Video Recorders
- Dome Cameras
- Vandal Resistant Dome Cameras
- Bullet and Box Cameras
- Infrared Cameras
- Covert and Decoy Cameras
When you decide that you need to upgrade the overall security of your business or institution, SoCal Access and Video can help you to custom design a digital video surveillance system with the latest video security cameras and other top quality, reliable security equipment and technology to get the job done right.